NMI-DSM Car Buy
NMI-DSM Car Buy
Why Sell My Car To NMI-DSM Car Buy?
We pride ourselves on ensuring your selling process is smooth and stress-free. With many years in the motor industry and an award-winning team of professional and friendly staff, we have been making sure that you get the best price on your beloved vehicle since 1991.NMI-DSM Car Buy offers you the most competitive trade-in values in Durban!
Frequently Asked Questions.
Once I have submitted an online enquiry, how soon will an NMI-DSM Car Buy team consultant contact me?
An NMI-DSM Car Buy consultant will contact you within an hour of receiving your online enquiry, Monday–Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm & Saturdays from 9.00am – 1.00pm. All enquires received outside these times will be contacted by the next business day.
What happens after I accept the offer from NMI-DSM Car Buy?
If you are happy with our estimated offer, your information will be sent to our NMI-DSM Car Buy Team, who will then contact you to arrange to view your vehicle at your convenience. The details and condition of your vehicles are important, the following info will be requested from you:
- The ownership period and whether the vehicle is paid in full or still on finance.
- The service history and availability of spare keys.
- Previous accident damages or repairs done to the vehicle.
- Availability of the vehicle.
What does NMI-DSM Car Buy require from me once I have accepted the offer?
- A Certified copy of your ID and Driver’s License.
- Proof of address (not older than 3 months).
- A copy of your NATIS (Vehicle Registration Papers).
- Latest Settlement letter (if the vehicle is still on finance).
- Original Natis if free-hold.
- Bank confirmation of account details to process payment.
How soon do I receive payment?
Once all documentation required has been handed over together with the vehicle, payment will be processed within 24hours.
Got a Question? Email Us.
Have a query?
We would love to hear from you. A dealership representative will respond.