If the recent COVID-19 outbreak has taught us anything, it is patience, resilience, and appreciation for moments, people, good health, and the things we value most. With uncertainty currently being the order of the day, Mercedes-Benz Umhlanga, Durban and Pinetown would like to assure you, and our entire community, that since we entered into level 4 of the Covid-19 lockdown we have been hard at work behind the scenes to effectively, and safely prepare all our employees and dealerships to give you the first-class experience you’ve come to expect from us. Once we learnt that we were able to open for car sales and also provide essential emergency repairs for all customers, we have put in place key strategies that ensure we keep the most valuable part of our business, our employees and our customers, safe and healthy.
No detail has been overlooked.
These measures ensure compliance to the State legislated guidelines, but also include Mercedes-Benz specific measures that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 5Facility deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- 5Personal Protective Equipment and training for all staff and suppliers.
- 5Sales/Service/Repair processes with a focus on access control, social distancing, express servicing, minimising interactions and provision of individual appointments.
- 5Cleaning and sanitisation of new, pre-owned, and service vehicles.
- 5Online transactions such as test-drive bookings, finance applications and virtual showrooms.
- 5Effective and safe communication methods.
- 5And much more.
Your health and safety are our priority, and with this in mind, we would like to inform you that anyone entering our Dealerships will be required to wear a mask. This is in line with Government legislation. In addition to this, we will also be implementing temperature screenings and hand sanitisation on arrival for all staff and customers. We are overjoyed to be able to welcome you back into our Dealerships and hope to see you soon!