With uncertainty currently being the order of the day, Mercedes-Benz Umhlanga, Durban and Pinetown would like to assure you, and our entire community, that since we entered into level 4 of the Covid-19 lockdown we have been hard at work behind the scenes to effectively, and safely prepare all our employees and dealerships to give you the first-class experience you’ve come to expect from us.
Once we learnt that we were able to open for car sales and also provide essential emergency repairs for all customers, we have put in place key strategies that ensure we keep the most valuable part of our business, our employees and our customers, safe and healthy.
No detail has been overlooked.
- 5Facility deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- 5Personal Protective Equipment and training for all staff and suppliers.
- 5Sales/Service/Repair processes with a focus on access control, social distancing, express servicing, minimising interactions and provision of individual appointments.
- 5Cleaning and sanitisation of new, pre-owned, and service vehicles.
- 5Online transactions such as test-drive bookings, finance applications and virtual showrooms.
- 5Effective and safe communication methods.
- 5And much more.