The information, content, services, products and materials offered by or through the NMI DURBAN SOUTH MOTORS (PTY) LTD (“NMI-DSM”) websites are made available subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the NMI-DSM websites, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these terms and conditions and any additional or amended terms and conditions that NMI-DSM may prescribe from time to time. NMI-DSM reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
The information, content, services, products and materials published on this web site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an “as is” basis. NMI-DSM makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this web site or the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information, contents, materials, or products included on this site:
- None of the information available on or through this web site is intended to provide any professional advice.
- NMI-DSM does not warrant that this web site, will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality.
- Whilst NMI-DSM has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this web site and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this web site are free of viruses,
- Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
Violation and Waiver.
Should you breach any of these terms and conditions or any other rights of NMI-DSM, we reserve the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you. If we should fail to enforce any right or provision in these terms and conditions, you agree that this failure does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or of any other rights or provisions in these terms and conditions.
If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions set forth in these terms and conditions are invalid, you agree that the remainder of the terms and conditions shall be enforceable and that, to the extent permitted by law, the court shall give effect to the parties’ intentions, as reflected in any such right or provision that has been declared invalid or unenforceable.
NMI-DSM is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of its online visitors and users. On this site, we do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly.
Any information collected is used solely by NMI-DSM and its business partners who are involved in the operation of this site for internal purposes. Our client lists are never sold to third parties and, except as provided below, we do not share personally identifiable information with third parties unless the person who has submitted the information has authorized us to do so or if we are required to by law. We may share personally identifiable information with other members of the NMI-DSM Group of Companies.
All content included on this web site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, databases and software, is the property of NMI-DSM or its content suppliers and protected by South African and international copyright laws.
Without derogating from the above, we authorize you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this web site, or parts thereof, provided that:
- Such content is used for information purposes only,
- Such content is used for non-commercial purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this web site in any other work, publication or web site of your own or belonging to another, and
- Any reproduction of material from this web site or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.